Mekong 3 Day Cruise
Mekong 3 Day Cruise Itinerary Highlights
✅A selection of Deluxe Cabins located on either the River Deck or Panorama Deck
✅Or spacious rear facing VIP Suites on the ship’s Panorama Deck
Contact us now to book this Mekong 3 Day Cruise!
Day One: Saigon - Can Tho - Long Xuyen - Nam Dao (2 Hours driving & 7 Hours Cruising) - Dinner included
After a two hour drive from Saigon, you will board the Victoria Mekong cruise ship at Can Tho. Then, at 2:00 pm, you will depart from Can Tho Harbour & watch the sun set over the Hau River while being acquainted with the ship as she sails towards Long Xuyen.
As the day gives way to night, enjoy an official welcome supper on board your Mekong 3 Day Cruise, which will be accompanied by a traditional Southern Vietnamese folk music performance known as "Đờn ca tài tử" and afterwards some traditional Acoustic Music.
Day Two: Vam Nao - Chau Doc - Long Xuyen 910 Hours Cruising) - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Your lunches will have been prepared at the Victoria Nui Sam Lodge when your ship arrives in Chau Doc. In the afternoon, you will be taken to check out the Ba Chua Xu Temple and the Tra Su Cajaput Forest, which is home to a number of endangered species of both plants and animals. Ride a canoe through this enthralling ecosystem's constrictive streams, famed for its astounding diversity and moody submerged forest.
In the afternoon, at the Victoria Chau Doc Hotel, you can unwind and enjoy watching the sun go down while taking a set of afternoon tea.
You will then return to the Mekong 3 Day Cruise for dinner while admiring the serene river scenery as the boat returns to Long Xuyen in An Giang Province. You will sleep onboard overnight at Long Xuyen.
Day Three: Long Xuyen - Son Islet - Can Tho (6 Hours Cruising & 2 Hours driving) - Breakfast & Lunch included
This morning, your Mekong 3 Day cruise will head towards Son Islet. But before breakfast, begin your morning with and a yoga session to energise & refuel yourself for the day's exciting activities ahead.
Visit Con Son Island for a chance to see floating fish-raft villages, orchards, watch the flying fish, as well as learning how to create local dishes like rustic cakes. Experience the culture and way of life of the Delta by taking a stroll around the country roads. As the ship sails back to Can Tho, have one more lunch on board and then participate in a game of trivia. At 1 pm, check out and leave the boat to then drive to Saigon and your hotel.
• Accommodation on ship
• Welcome drink
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner on full sailing days or as in program
• Free flow of soft beverages all day (mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee)
• Free flow of house wine by the glass during lunch and dinner
• Daily signature cocktail from 18:00 to 19:00
• Transfers to/from meeting point/ship if included in program (Group) We can offer private transfers which is extra!
• Group offshore excursions included in program
• All entrance fees during offshore excursions
• Transportation during offshore excursions
• Tour guides services (Vietnamese and English speaking) during cruise
• Onboard entertainment
• Internet throughout the boat (subject to cellular network signal)
• Additional complimentary room benefits subject to room category
• Insurance (passenger liability), Taxes, Fuel, River Pilots, local anchorage fees
• Port tax (VND 750,000 per passenger)
• Private transfers and any other transfers not in program
• Personal expenses and purchases
• All further beverages, premium wines and spirits
• Ancillary services not mentioned in program such as Massage services
• Fuel surcharges if any
• Medical services
• Telephone expenses