Private Sapa Tours
Travel Agent Hanoi offer unique private Sapa tours to off the beaten treks through the Hmong, Dzay & Red Dao minority villages.
Walk along the edges of the rice fields with your private local English speaking guide and pass by the local children playing in the hay with stunning panoramic views all around you in the valleys and rice terraces.
Immerse yourself in to the local culture and find out how these minority people earn their living through traditional techniques still used to this day such as the Red Dao minority people who are experts in herbal medicines & medicinal baths
See how the minority people of the Hmong earn their living in the rice terraces of the valley regions of Lao Chai and Ta Van.
We offer private minority village treks to all our guests of Travel Agent Hanoi, see below for our 1, 2 and 3 day Sapa treks today and book that once in a lifetime visit to Sapa.
- Enjoy the most stunning scenery in the North of Vietnam on 1, 2 or 3 day treks
- Visit the less known minority villages of Ta Phin, Suoi Ho, Trung Chai & Matra
- History and culture explained by your professional local Hmong English speaking guide
- Walk along off the beaten path treks
- See the remote villages of the Hmong & Red Dao minority tribes
- Enjoy a tasty dinner cooked by the Hmong or Red Dao family
- Stay overnight in the family home
- Awaken to the sounds of cockerels and fresh air & enjoy freshly made pancakes overlooking the terraces