Vietnam Cave & Cruise Adventure
Explore this wonderful country on our Vietnam Cave & Cruise adventure. Certainly the most important agenda for this package is excellent scenery. From the northern foothills of Sapa, the limestone peaks of Halong Bay and the vast caves of Phong Nha.
Explore the rice terraces of Sapa in the deepest luscious valleys on a trek through the minority villages. Imagine yourself sailing through stunning limestone peaks rising from the jewel that is Halong Bay. Why not go trekking through jungles to visit one of the biggest caves in the world & swim in crystal clear waters flowing from the cave.
This Vietnam cave & cruise adventure hits all the spots for the very best in Vietnam package holiday. It is completely flexible too so if you wanted more adventure, or more relaxation, it is absolutely possible!
Check our Vietnam Cave & Cruise Adventure below!
See some of the exciting activities you can do in 17 days and tick them off your Vietnam Bucket List!
- Take a private street food tour of Hanoi Old Quarter
- See the Royal Tombs of Hue
- Watch the changing of the guard
- Watch the train squeezing between the houses on train street
- Walk down the 36 streets of the Old Quarter such as shoe, tool and silver street
- Explore Paradise Cave
- Tip toe along the edges of rice terraces
- Walk the riverside of Hoi An
- Chat to the local minority villagers
- Take an overnight sleeper train in Vietnam
- Sleep in a homestay in amongst the mountains of Phong Nha
Popular Vietnam Packages
Popular Single Tours
Popular Halong Bay Cruises
Off The Beaten Path Tours
Set deep in the valleys of Hoa Binh are the delightful remote
villages of Mai Chau. Explore the stunning nature by bicycle
& visit the local people at this wonderful less touristy
part of North Vietnam.