Luxury North to South Vietnam
Travel Agent Hanoi offer the very best in luxury travel throughout Vietnam. With excellent 5* luxurious hotels in gorgeous locations in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh to name but a few, you are certain of a memorable trip with Travel Agent Hanoi.
We can start your luxury holiday in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City or even Danang and give you a luxury itinerary to suit you and your family.
Check out our suggested itineraries now and contact us with your enquiry, you will not regret it.
Vietnam 14 day Bucket List
See what you can do in 14 days and tick them off your Hanoi Bucket List
- Try exotic new dishes from all around Vietnam on a private street food tour of Hanoi Old Quarter
- Watch the changing of the guard at Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum
- See the famous “train street” in Hanoi early morning
- Walk down the many Old Quarter streets and visit shoe street, tool street or even silver street
- Fly over Halong Bay by seaplane
- Kayak around the beautiful Halong Bay National Park
- Try your hand at a cooking class in Hoi An
- Get back to nature with a Fishing & Farming Tour in Hoi An
- Escape the crowds at Cu Chi Tunnels and go by speedboat
- Visit the floating markets of Cai Be in the Mekong Delta
- Drive around the streets of Saigon in a military jeep
- Enjoy a fine dining dinner cruise in Saigon
Popular Vietnam Packages
Popular Single Tours
Popular Halong Bay Cruises
Off The Beaten Path Tours
Set deep in the valleys of Hoa Binh are the delightful remote
villages of Mai Chau. Explore the stunning nature by bicycle
& visit the local people at this wonderful less touristy
part of North Vietnam.
I recently used the Travel Agent Hanoi to put together a customized experience for myself and my partner. The responsiveness, flexibility, professionalism and personal touches were all very refreshing and welcome and gave us peace of mind that we were in capable and genuinely caring hands.
I found Travel Agent Hanoi from the web, 3 months prior to our travel. From the first email, Simon was very responsive, friendly and professional. He asked relevant questions. We are 4 adults made up of my mum, my aunt, my niece and me. (There is no option to select "family" for this review). Both my mum and aunt are elder retirees. Simon and Ngat planned a suitable itinerary for us, considering our interests, ages, physical abilities. Kind of tricky as our ages range from 21 to 82! They took the stress of holiday planning from me so I can enjoy the holiday...(more)
I have been travelling through Asia for almost 20 years, very often with local travel agencies. I picked Travel Agent Hanoi for Vietnam. Travel Agent Hanoi arranged a 3 week private tour, incl. hotel, driver etc.They had the best program (Classic destinations as well as discoveries, e.g. food tasting in Hanoi (delicious) or bicycle tours through rice fields in Hoi An), the best hotels (where it matters) at a reasonable price. So far business as usual. But what made the essential difference to about 10 other vietnamese agencies asked at the same time? Travel Agent Hanoi answered in minutes and was absolutely...(more)
I found Travel Agent Hanoi on facebook and from the very first contact Ngat and Simon were helpful and professional. We were a group of seven women wanting a fabulous holiday to celebrate a special birthday and they were able to find amazing hotels, some great tours, a unique Ha Long Bay Cruise and book our internal flights and transfers all within a very reasonable budget. Simon was always available on Whats App and payment was easy and there Trip App was great.
- Airport Transfers - Private comfortable air-conditioned cars with private driver
- Hanoi City Tour - 29 seater bus
- Halong Bay - 29 seater bus
- Train to Lao Cai - 4 berth (shared) deluxe cabin with snack and bottle of water provided
- Sapa Town to Hanoi - 9 seater luxury bus with USB ports & WiFi. Also including a small pack with water, snack and wet wipe with a drinks voucher for the rest stop
We offer minimum 3* hotels in Hanoi with deluxe rooms including buffet breakfast
Private street food tour for 2 - 2.5 hours includes 7 dishes, bottle of water and English speaking guide. Superior Food Tour is optional with 4 dishes.
Hanoi City tour includes shared transport, English speaking guide, bottle of water and lunch with either Water Puppet Show or Cyclo ride
Halong Bay cruise includes return transfers, English speaking guide, bottle of water each day and 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner and 1 x breakfast. Kayaking and cave visit also included.
Sapa trek is with a small group of 8 people* including English speaking local guide, lunch and dinner and overnight stay in homestay (private room). Breakfast and lunch the following day and drop off at hotel for transport to Hanoi
Food as denoted in the detailed itinerary - B - Breakfast, L - Lunch & D - Dinner