Take the Classic 2 week Vietnam itinerary and enjoy a complete mix of culture, scenic wonders and local traditions. For 14 whole days you will be mesmerised, shocked and stunned at the sheer amount of beauty that Vietnam has to offer. For you and your family, a trip to Vietnam has to give you more than you expect and Classic 2 week Vietnam does just that. From the cascading rice terraces of Sapa and its minority villages to the floating markets of Cai Rang in the Mekong Delta, this trip is the Classic 2 week Vietnam for everyone.
Keep on reading and take a look at some of the wonderful places you can visit during your Classic 2 week Vietnam holiday.
PRICES FROM ONLY US$970 P/P
Vietnam Bucket List
- Walk the streets of the Old Quarter of Hanoi tasting street food.
- Beat the crowds & see hidden gems in Hanoi by bicycle at sunrise
- Watch the train buzz past inches away between the houses!
- Take a bamboo boat on stunning Halong Bay
- TipToe along rice fields in Sapa
- Stay overnight in a local minority homestay
- Drink Rice Wine with Chopsticks – must be seen to be believed!
- Watch the ladies of Sapa harvest the rice (depends on season)
- Get a tailored suit or dress made in the ancient romantic City of Hoi An
- Squeeze in to the Cu Chi Tunnels and see a part of history
- Float alongside the traders at Cai Be Floating Market
- Take an exciting ride around Saigon in a military jeep
- Take a luxury dinner cruise on Saigon River
Popular Vietnam Packages
Popular Single Tours
Popular Halong Bay Cruises
Off The Beaten Path Tours
Set deep in the valleys of Hoa Binh are the delightful remote
villages of Mai Chau. Explore the stunning nature by bicycle
& visit the local people at this wonderful less touristy
part of North Vietnam.
I recently used the Travel Agent Hanoi to put together a customized experience for myself and my partner. The responsiveness, flexibility, professionalism and personal touches were all very refreshing and welcome and gave us peace of mind that we were in capable and genuinely caring hands.
I found Travel Agent Hanoi from the web, 3 months prior to our travel. From the first email, Simon was very responsive, friendly and professional. He asked relevant questions. We are 4 adults made up of my mum, my aunt, my niece and me. (There is no option to select "family" for this review). Both my mum and aunt are elder retirees. Simon and Ngat planned a suitable itinerary for us, considering our interests, ages, physical abilities. Kind of tricky as our ages range from 21 to 82! They took the stress of holiday planning from me so I can enjoy the holiday...(more)
I have been travelling through Asia for almost 20 years, very often with local travel agencies. I picked Travel Agent Hanoi for Vietnam. Travel Agent Hanoi arranged a 3 week private tour, incl. hotel, driver etc.They had the best program (Classic destinations as well as discoveries, e.g. food tasting in Hanoi (delicious) or bicycle tours through rice fields in Hoi An), the best hotels (where it matters) at a reasonable price. So far business as usual. But what made the essential difference to about 10 other vietnamese agencies asked at the same time? Travel Agent Hanoi answered in minutes and was absolutely...(more)
I found Travel Agent Hanoi on facebook and from the very first contact Ngat and Simon were helpful and professional. We were a group of seven women wanting a fabulous holiday to celebrate a special birthday and they were able to find amazing hotels, some great tours, a unique Ha Long Bay Cruise and book our internal flights and transfers all within a very reasonable budget. Simon was always available on Whats App and payment was easy and there Trip App was great.
- Airport Transfers - Private comfortable air-conditioned cars with private driver
- Hanoi City Tour - 29 seater bus
- Halong Bay - 29 seater bus
- Train to Lao Cai - 4 berth (shared) deluxe cabin with snack and bottle of water provided
- Sapa Town to Hanoi - 9 seater luxury bus with USB ports & WiFi. Also including a small pack with water, snack and wet wipe with a drinks voucher for the rest stop
We offer minimum 3* hotels in Hanoi with deluxe rooms including buffet breakfast
Private street food tour for 2 - 2.5 hours includes 7 dishes, bottle of water and English speaking guide. Superior Food Tour is optional with 4 dishes.
Hanoi City tour includes shared transport, English speaking guide, bottle of water and lunch with either Water Puppet Show or Cyclo ride
Halong Bay cruise includes return transfers, English speaking guide, bottle of water each day and 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner and 1 x breakfast. Kayaking and cave visit also included.
Sapa trek is with a small group of 8 people* including English speaking local guide, lunch and dinner and overnight stay in homestay (private room). Breakfast and lunch the following day and drop off at hotel for transport to Hanoi
Food as denoted in the detailed itinerary - B - Breakfast, L - Lunch & D - Dinner