7 Day Historical Vietnam
Take a trip down memory lane and visit the historical sites of central Vietnam for 7 days.
Taking in Khe San COmbat Base, Hien Luong Bridge and Vinh Moc Tunnels in the DMZ.
Then it's off to visit the Royal Tombs of Hue, driving along the scenic Hai Van Pass to check out the ruins of My Son.
All will be revealed on our 7 day Historical Vietnam itinerary below!
See some of the exciting activities you can do in 6 days and tick them off your Vietnam Bucket List!
- See the Royal Tombs of Hue
- Visit Cham Island for a snorkelling day
- Listen to the music on entering My Son Temple ruins
- Ride on the highest and longest non-stop cable car in the world
- Take a selfie at the Golden Bridge
- See the former US Army base at Khe Sanh Combat Base
- Drive along the Ho Chi Minh Highway
- Visit the larger tunnels of Vinh Moc used during the occupation
Most Popular Vietnam Tours
Best day trips from Hue & Hoi An