It is time to take the ultimate 2 week Vietnam itinerary of a lifetime. For 14 whole days you will be mesmerised, shocked and stunned at the sheer amount of beauty that Vietnam has to offer.
For you and your family, a trip to Vietnam has to give you more than you expect and the ultimate 2 week Vietnam itinerary does just that.
From the UNESCO world heritage sights in Halong Bay to the underground tunnels of Cu Chi. The coastal road of the famous Hai Van Pass and a cooking class in Hoi An, this trip is the ultimate 2 week Vietnam itinerary.
Keep on reading and take a look at some of the wonderful places you can visit during your time in Vietnam.
If you want something more personal, send us an email and we will write a custom made 2 week itinerary just for you.
- Walk the streets of the Old Quarter of Hanoi tasting street food.
- Beat the crowds & see hidden gems in Hanoi by bicycle at sunrise
- Take a bamboo boat on stunning Halong Bay
- Cycle through villages in the Mai Chau valleys
- Take one of the longest cable car rides in the world
- Walk along the Golden Bridge
- Get a tailored suit or dress made in the ancient romantic City of Hoi An
- Squeeze in to the Cu Chi Tunnels and see a part of history
- Float alongside the traders at Cai Be Floating Market
- Ride around Saigon in a military jeep
- See a sunset over Saigon from the water