4 Day North Vietnam Holiday Tour
Explore the very best for your short break to Vietnam on our 4 day North Vietnam tour. For those travellers who do not wish to go on a cruise but still want to see the magnificent limestone peaks. This 4 day north Vietnam tour is absolutely perfect for you with a visit to Halong Bay on land!
This 4 day North Vietnam holiday tour is definitely the most popular holiday to north Vietnam for our Asian customers.
Explore the ancient streets of Hanoi by electric car, cyclo or on foot. Visit Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum, the first university in Vietnam and a unique water puppet show. Then head to the limestone mountains and stay overnight in a magnificent location, known as Halong Bay on land!
A short break for a holiday to north Vietnam is just perfect if your time here is short. We can certainly give you the best for your north Vietnam holiday tour and at the best price too!
Bucket List for a 4 day holiday to North Vietnam!
- Walk, take an electric car or haggle for a cyclo and explore the ancient streets of Hanois famous Old Quarter.
- Try the best street food in the world in Hanois narrow alleyways.
- Be amazed at Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum and stilt house.
- Visit the very first University in Vietnam at the Temple of Literature.
- Take in a performance at the world famous Water Puppet Show.
- Climb to the best view in Ninh Binh at Hang Mua and see Tam Coc National Park and its gigantic limestone peaks.
- Cycle through the rice fields and limestone mountains visiting local indigenous people
- Row through the caves of the limestone mountains and float past the huge peaks rising above you like you are in a Kong Movie
- Stay overnight in Halong Bay on land and explore the local town and its wonderful history