North East Vietnam Minority Tour - Off The Beaten Path
A north East Vietnam minority tour gives you that extra special off the beaten path trip to see the real Vietnam up close and personal.
Forget about the busy streets of Hanoi and the hordes of tourists flocking to Halong Bay and come on a cultural adventure never seen before.
For 10 whole days you will be amazed at the sheer beauty and friendliness of the local minority people of tribal villages off the beaten path not seen by tourists.
Go to villages untouched by tourism and see how people in the far north east of Vietnam really live their lives, it is a very humbling experience.
For a truly off the beaten path experience take our private north east minority tour with Travel Agent Hanoi and take home an experience of a lifetime.
North East 10 Day Bucket List
See what you can do in 11 days and tick them off your North East Vietnam Bucket List
- Ride a bamboo raft on Ba Be Lake
- Ride along the most dangerous mountain pass Ma Pi Leng
- Visit Nguom Ngao cave (tiger cave)
- Meet the Black Lo Lo and San Chi people.
- Check out the markets of the Dzay and Tay tribes in Bao Lac
- Trek through Pac Ngoi tribal villages
- Visit the great Ban Gioc Waterfalls
- Visit the sewing handicraft village of H’Mong people
- Walk with the local minority children
- Stay in private bungalow overlooking rice terraces below
- Harvest the rice with the local farmers (depends on season)
- Visit the Black Hmong minorities on a private trek through the beautiful valleys and rice fields
- Drink rice wine with chopsticks with the local homestay family – MUST BE SEEN!