Take the Classic 2 week Vietnam itinerary and enjoy a complete mix of culture, scenic wonders and local traditions. For 14 whole days you will be mesmerised, shocked and stunned at the sheer amount of beauty that Vietnam has to offer. For you and your family, a trip to Vietnam has to give you more than you expect and Classic 2 week Vietnam does just that. From the cascading rice terraces of Sapa and its minority villages to the floating markets of Cai Rang in the Mekong Delta, this trip is the Classic 2 week Vietnam for everyone.
Keep on reading and take a look at some of the wonderful places you can visit during your Classic 2 week Vietnam holiday.
Vietnam Bucket List
- Walk the streets of the Old Quarter of Hanoi tasting street food.
- Beat the crowds & see hidden gems in Hanoi by bicycle at sunrise
- Watch the train buzz past inches away between the houses!
- Take a bamboo boat on stunning Halong Bay
- TipToe along rice fields in Sapa
- Stay overnight in a local minority homestay
- Drink Rice Wine with Chopsticks – must be seen to be believed!
- Watch the ladies of Sapa harvest the rice (depends on season)
- Get a tailored suit or dress made in the ancient romantic City of Hoi An
- Squeeze in to the Cu Chi Tunnels and see a part of history
- Float alongside the traders at Cai Be Floating Market
- Take an exciting ride around Saigon in a military jeep
- Take a luxury dinner cruise on Saigon River