7 Day Vietnam package
Our Authentic North Vietnam trip is a popular 1 week Vietnam vacation for our expats of Vietnam & Asian clients. Many groups from Singapore and Malaysia tend to choose this North Vietnam 1 week itinerary due to the close proximity to Vietnam. A short haul flight definitely allows clients to get the most out of their 7 day Vietnam package.
With a trip to Vietnam for 7 days you can certainly see some of the best bits of north Vietnam. A Halong Bay cruise is on many travellers minds for their 1 week Vietnam vacation. So, fitting a 2 day cruise in to your schedule is easily done giving you plenty of time to see other areas of north Vietnam.
Along with Halong Bay, even a trip to Sapa to go trekking through the minority villages fits nicely in to our itinerary.
However, all our itineraries are completely flexible. So if you wish to change the cruise from two days to just one. Or, you prefer to stay closer to Hanoi and not travel 6- 8 hours to Sapa, it can certainly be done. We can definitely tailor make any plan you may have for your 7 days North Vietnam tour.
Things to do in Hanoi in 7 days!
See what you can do in North Vietnam in 7 days & tick them off your Hanoi Bucket List!
- Take a private street food tour of Hanoi Old Quarter
- See Uncle Ho Chi Minh in his glass tomb in the mausoleum
- Watch the changing of the guard
- Watch the train squeezing between the houses on train street
- Walk down the 36 streets of the Old Quarter such as shoe, tool and silver street
- Walk along Long Bien bridge
- Kayak in and out of limestone karsts in stunning Halong Bay
- Tip toe along the edges of rice terraces
- Watch the children of Sapa playing in the minority villages
- Chat to the local minority villagers
- Take an overnight sleeper train in Vietnam
- Sleep in a traditional homestay in Sapa