6 Day Central Vietnam
Planning on arriving in Danang and wondering where to go? Why not take a short 6 day trip around the best sites in central Vietnam with stops in Hue, Hoi An and Danang.
Walk around the terracotta warriors of the Royal Tombs in Hue. Take a private scenic drive along the coast road known as the Hai Van Pass. Go back in history and visit the hindu temples & ruins of My Son. Finally enjoying a day of snorkelling at Cham Islands and a ride on the longest non-stop cable car ride in the world!
We have Central Vietnam packages that have a lot to offer the Vietnam traveller and we can show you the very best parts. Instead of tirelessly searching and searching for the best hotels and quality tours. We can offer the quality package for you and your family stress free.
Have a look at our 6 day central Vietnam itinerary below!
6 Day Central Vietnam Packages highlights
See some of the exciting activities you can do in your 6 day central Vietnam itinerary. Tick them off your central Vietnam Bucket List!
- Walk around the terracotta warriors of the Royal Tombs in Hue
- Visit Cham Island for a snorkelling day trip
- Listen to the folk music at My Son Temple ruins
- Ride on the highest and longest non-stop cable car in the world
- Take a selfie at the Golden Bridge
- Walk the romantic riverside of Hoi An
- Visit Tra Que vegetable gardens
- Visit farmers and learn their techniques at a local Village
- Prepare a Hoi An speciality 3 course lunch
- Take a tour of the local village
- Drive the famous Hai Van Pass coast road