10 Day Vietnam Package
Our 10 day Vietnam package is an exciting fun packed holiday designed for families and couples. We take out the stress of researching for your 10 day north Vietnam itinerary so you don't have to. You can simply follow the itinerary and enjoy every minute of your Vietnam 10 day tour.
Firstly, we start in the capital city Hanoi. This city always excites and sometimes surprises any traveller visiting its ancient streets. Along with the best street food in the world it has a rich diverse culture to explore on every corner. You can explore by walking, cyclo, bicycle or even by motorbike if feeling particularly brave!
In addition to the sights, sounds and excitement of Hanoi, your 10 days in north Vietnam itinerary will allow you to visit the cascading rice terraces too. Up in Sapa the valleys are deep, the minority villages quaint and the local people extremely friendly. A visit to Sapa is on anyone's Vietnam bucket list & we take you to the best bits. Sleep overnight in a minority home and enjoy a freshly cooked dinner with the family!
A visit to see Halong Bay is always top of the list for a Vietnam 10 day tour and do we have a cruise for you. Overnight sleeping in Lan Ha Bay, the less touristy of the bays, with sublime peaks rising from the turquoise waters. A 5 day Vietnam package would not be complete without this jewel in the bay.
Things to do in Hanoi for 10 days!
See what you can do your Vietnam 10 day itinerary and tick them off your Hanoi Bucket List
- Try exotic new dishes from all around Vietnam on a private street food tour of Hanoi Old Quarter
- Ride on Long Bien bridge
- Watch the changing of the guard at Ho Chi Minhs mausoleum
- See the famous “train street” in Hanoi early morning
- Walk down the many Old Quarter streets and visit shoe street, tool street or even silver street
- Kayak around the beautiful Halong Bay National Park
- Try your hand at a cooking class
- Tip toe along the edges of rice terraces in Sapa
- Walk with the local minority children
- Eat traditional H’Mong dinner with the local minority family
- Harvest the rice with the local farmers (depends on season)
- Sleep in a traditional homestay in Sapa
- Drink rice wine with chopsticks with the local homestay family – MUST BE SEEN!