Phong Nha Bucket List
A Phong Nha bucket list can involve a lot of caves which is what Phong Nha is all about at the end of the day. But also a few Phong Nha activities you may not know about too. So here are a list of entertainment in Phong Nha along with different caves you can visit too.
Certainly the most amazing of the Phong Nha interests would lie in the largest cave in the world. Of course, this does require a substantial amount of money for a 4 day excursion. But, if you have the money & the good fortune to be added to the waiting list. A visit to the biggest cave in the world is the big one. It is large enough to fit 40 storey skyscrapers & has its own ecosystem and rivers flowing through.
But, if the $3000 - $3500 price tag scares you off. You can certainly check out other wonderful caves on your Phong Nha bucket list.
Along with the caves, there are other Phong Nha interests you could be inclined to take part in. A jungle trek to Hang Pygmy, the 4th largest cave in the world would be a great addition to enjoy Phong Nha recreation, adventure style!
Take a look at the Travel Agent Hanoi Phong Nha bucket list now and see what wonderful experiences you can achieve on your Vietnam holiday.
Things to do in Phong Nha!
- Paradise Cave – the most famous and affordable of the caves must be No. 1
- If you have the good fortune & money then Son Doong cave – The biggest cave in the world must be seen!
- Hang En & Dark Cave
- Sleep overnight inside the Tu Lan cave
- Trek through the jungle
- Swim in Thach Gio waterfall
- Visit the 4th largest cave in the world, Hang Pygmy!
- Enjoy a mud bath for your Phong Nha Recreation
- Take the Mooc Spring Eco Trail
- Ride on a Dragon boat
- Enjoy Phong Nha entertainment in peace by visiting the Botanical Gardens
- Take an exhilarating 400m Zip Line ride in to a cave
- Ride a motorbike through the impressive Phong Nha Peaks
- Cycle ride the Phong Nha Loop
- Take a 3 day jungle trek including a visit to Hang Tiger and Hang Pygmy