Nha Trang Bucket List
A Nha Trang bucket list is not all beaches as you may think, there are plenty of things to see and do in this coastal town. However, if you are a beach bum, this has some of the best beaches in Vietnam and needs exploring to give you that sun fix!
Fancy a cable car ride across the bay to the Vinpearl waterpark, or a luxury day cruise to secret beaches on desolated islands? Or perhaps a mud bath before enjoying the best seafood in Vietnam.
Take a look at the Travel Agent Hanoi Nha Trang bucket list now and see what to do other than the laying on the beach are hiding in this city by the coast.
What to do in Nha Trang!
- Walk along the seafood mecca and try out excellent tasty seafood barbecued to order
- Walk along the white stretches of beautiful beach if you want, no harm in it!
- Take a motorbike ride along the scenic coastal road
- Cycle to Ba Ho Waterfalls
- Learn to dive at one of the many scuba centres in Nha Trang
- Take a balloon ride over the bay
- Relax with a blind massage
- Visit the fishing village
- Explore Yang Bay
- Visit the National Oceanographic Museum
- Take a ride in a circular boat (Thuyen Thung)
- Visit the Po Nagar Cham Temple ruins
- Shop till you drop at the local market
- Take a pub crawl or bar hop – many great little bars to visit in Nha Trang
- Climb the rocks of Hon Chong and take selfies with stunning views
- Picture the really cool Buddhst temple at Long Son Pagoda
- Enjoy drinks with superb views across Nha Trang on the scenic roof top at The Havana Club
- Check out the Stone Church in the centre of Nha Trang
- 100 egg mud baths! Got to be seen to be believed!
- Visit the woodlands and sandy beaches of Monkey Island