Mui Ne Bucket List
Not a destination that every traveller will visit due to its lack of train station & airport. But, Mui Ne is well worth the visit for any person looking for something unique in Vietnam.
With the high winds on the coast brings the kite surfers and sailors to Mui Ne and a typical addition to any adventure travellers bucket. list.
There are a number of lovely beach resorts in this area of Phan Thiet where you can simply laze away on the beach if you are not an adrenaline junky.
Check out our Mui Ne Bucket List below and see what takes your fancy and who knows, you may end up starting a new sport!
The best things to do in Mui Ne!
- Witness local life & enjoy fresh seafood at the fishing village
- Visit the colourful Fairy Stream and get some unique photographs
- Relax on Mui Ne beach and watch the kite surfers perform their flips
- Check out hundreds of colourful fishing boats at the Fishing Harbour
- Check out the French ruins at Princes Castle
- Surf the Red & White Sand Dunes
- Visit the most important Phan Thiet Water Tower
- See rare wildlife & limestone caves at Ta Cu Mountain
- Take a gondola through beautiful tropical rain forest at Takou Mountain
- Visit the three ancient Hindu worship towers
- Check out the Whale skeletons at Van Thuy Tu
- Take a jeep ride over the sand dunes