Hoi An Bucket List
A Hoi An bucket list simply must be included on your Vietnam bucket list, especially during the dry season. The wet season could throw up some unique Hoi An activities such as riding a boat through the narrow streets of the ancient town after a flood!
But, the beauty of Hoi An is undoubted. With great riverside cafes, fabulous architecture and many little boutique style shops for your shopping sprees. Tailors on every street corner ready to make your designs of a new dress, suit or a pair of shoes within a day or two.
This is truly a romantic destination that cannot be missed off your Vietnam bucket list.
Take a look at the Travel Agent Hanoi Hoi An bucket list now and see what wonderful memories you can forge on your Vietnam holiday.
Things to do in Hoi An!
- Walk along the romantic riverside at night
- Visit the Japanese bridge
- Visit Cam Nam Island on a day trip from Hoi An
- Take a ferry boat with locals to one of the remote islands
- Ride a bicycle around the countryside
- Show your design of a new dress or pair of shoes and it tailor made in 24 hours
- Take a cyclo ride around the narrow ancient streets of town
- Shop till you drop at one of many boutique style shops in the old quarter
- Visit Hoi An Central market and check out the vast array of neat products for sale
- Take photos of the fresh produce on offer outside the local market
- Try your hand at pottery at Thanh Hoa pottery village formed in the 15th century
- Visit an organic vegetable garden in Tra Que on a day trip from Hoi An
- Have a romantic dinner on-board your very own cruise on the Thu Bon river
- Take a Cooking class
- Ride your bicycle to An Bang beach
- Walk around the old quarter and check out the stunning architecture
- Go snorkeling or diving at the Cham Islands
- Set your lanterns afloat along the Thu Bon river at night and watch them sparkle
- Visit the museum of History and Culture
- Try out the local specialty – Chicken Rice – not as simple as it sounds!
- See the lantern shops at Hoi An night market
- Visit the ancient ruined temples of My Son on a half day tour from Hoi An