Hanoi Bucket List
A trip to Hanoi is on most peoples bucket list but what is on their Hanoi bucket list? Crossing the street in the mad, crazy traffic is one that is on many, but what about some unique ones that you wouldn't dream of?
There are some wacky and quite controversial items on a Hanoi bucket list, ones we won't mention here as we are pet lovers, but some that may escape your knowledge if sticking to the usual trips around the city.
Yes, you can see Ho Chi Minh in his glass box at the mausoleum & his stilt house. But who knows about train street, ceramic street or even Long Bien bridge?
Check out some unique ideas on the Travel Agent Hanoi bucket list now and add them to your Hanoi bucket list today.
20 best things to do in Hanoi!
- Navigate across a busy street in Hanoi (be careful)
- Drink an egg coffee
- Eat Pho or any Vietnamese street food
- Walk the 36 streets of the Old Quarter
- Visit the resting place of Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum
- Watch the famous Water Puppet Show
- Go to train street
- Visit Long Bien Bridge
- Watch the changing of the guard at the mausoleum
- Visit the night market (Fri, Sat & Sun)
- Get in and among the busy traders at Dong Xuan working market (daily)
- Drink a fresh beer (Bia Hoi) on beer street
- Drink rice wine with locals (be careful)
- Visit Hanoi Hilton (Hoa Lo Prison – where John McCain was held captive)
- Ride around the City on a hop on – hop off bus to visit the attractions
- Ride a motorbike in Hanoi
- Attend a local wedding
- Visit the Temple of Literature
- Attend a cooking class
- Walk around Hoan Kiem lake