Halong Bay Bucket List
A trip to Halong Bay is probably number one on any Vietnam bucket list. With a lot of places to see Halong Bay bucket list deserves its own category.
So, what can you do in Halong Bay that is not simply taking a cruise overnight? Plenty is the answer. Not only are there a multitude of cruise ships that frequent Halong Bay 365 days a year, but a hive of activity can be seen in neighbouring islands and villages.
Take a look at the Travel Agent Hanoi unique Halong Bay bucket list and see what you could be interested in on your next trip to Vietnam.
10 best activities on Halong Bay!
- Kayak through the caves in Halong Bay
- Take up night squid fishing
- Make your own spring rolls in a cooking class
- Walk around the Amazing Cave
- Cycle around Cat Ba Island
- Trek through Cat Ba National Park
- Go snorkelling
- Play volleyball on Nam Cat Island
- Climb the hill to the Cannon Fort
- Cliff walking at Cat Co beach
10 best things to see in Halong Bay!
- Take a day cruise
- Visit the Fighting Cocks Islets
- Sleep on a cruise overnight
- Visit Monkey Island
- Sail through Bai Tu Long Bay
- Witness less touristy Lan Ha Bay
- Fly to Halong Bay by seaplane and see the bay from above
- Eat seafood on the cruise
- Visit the hospital cave
- Visit a local restaurant in Cat Ba Town