Dalat Bucket List
Dalat is one the best destinations to get away from the scorching heat in Ho Chi Minh City. Many Saigon City dwellers take a well earned weekend break here to get away from the stress of working in such a hot climate.
Based in the central highlands with waterfalls, hills, lakes and great scenery you can imagine why they do so.
A Dalat bucket list comprises of a few gems which can be added to your overall Vietnam bucket list and here we have a few suggestions below.
If you have more places to add to our Dalat Bucket List email us your thoughts!
What to do in Dalat!
- Check out the impressive Elephant Falls
- Walk around the Dalat Flower gardens and explore the 300 types of flowers, including orchids, hydrangeas, roses & pansies.
- Take a look at the guesthouse aka the Crazy House with rooms with a unique theme
- Swim the clear waters up at Datanla Waterfalls
- Check out the pink limestone walls and stained glass windows at the catholic Domaine de Marie Church
- For the adventurous among you, try out the excellent canyoning
- Take a camping and jungle trek to Tuyen Lam Lake over
- Head to the French Quarter and the impressive Dalat Railway Station
- Stunning Pongour Falls
- Explore the history of the last emperor at the museum of Bao Dai Summer Palace
- Climb Vietnams tallest bell tower at Linh Phuoc Pagoda
- Check out the beautiful gardens and rolling hills at Valley Of Love
- Even more adrenaline with a spot of white water rafting
- Mountain bike along picturesque scenic roads through farms and forest paths
- Take a hike and kayak trip for the day