Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by travelagenthanoi.com. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of travelagenthanoi.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, travelagenthanoi.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its contents are the copyright of travelagenthanoi.com licence number 0106819663 – © 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Travel Agent Hanoi – Terms & Conditions
TOUR INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Professional and experienced English speaking guide on all tours
- Vietnamese typical food at local restaurants
- All transfers are in comfortable vehicles with air-conditioning
- All entrance fees to attractions
- All Hotels and tours as mentioned
- Domestic airfares where mentioned
- All food mentioned in itinerary on tours and at Hotels - B - Breakfast L - Lunch - D - Dinner
- 24/7 hotline customer services during the trip
- Other airfares (including international airfares from & to home country)
- Visas & any associated fees (All guests must ensure they have the correct Visas to enter Vietnam)
- Other meals not clearly described in the program
- Travel insurance
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry
- No drinks with any meals
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, covering emergency medical evacuation or hospital bills if any accidents should occur during your stay in Vietnam. Or if your holiday is disrupted and unable to go ahead due to forces beyond our control.
- Travel Agent Hanoi are not liable for any accidents caused or not caused by our/any drivers in cars, buses, trains or flights. This will need to be covered by your own medical travel insurance.
- Travel Agent Hanoi offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Travel Agent Hanoi does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, customer agrees that Travel Agent Hanoi acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Travel Agent Hanoi shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.
- The cost of air tickets & timings are subject to change by the airlines, we will notify the client as soon as this happens and update the App.
- The cost of Halong Bay entrance fees are subject to change from time to time by the government or Halong Bay Port authority. If these are increased at any time after the booking has been quoted, monies transferred or completed, it is beyond our control and therefore this extra will need to be charged to the client.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Please be advised that some hotels in the remote regions of North Vietnam do not have star ratings and may not be as you expect from a hotel in your home country. They are chosen because they are clean and comfortable but we cannot be responsible if you feel these are not up to standard. It’s an adventure and so some places need to be taken with that in mind.
- Some homestays in the northern regions and southern Mekong delta areas can sometimes have vermin or extra additional insects staying or venturing in to your rooms. This is the countryside and cannot be helped in such cases. If you feel like this is not for you please choose the hotel version.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 14:00 on arrival day till 12:00 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired. (sometimes our hotel partners are able to accommodate an early check in if rooms are available)
- All airport transfers are included but if arrival and departure times are not disclosed before quote agreed & pick up and drop off are between the hours of 10pm - 7am extra fees will be levied.
- All tours pick up at guests hotel as long as they are in the Old Quarter area of Hanoi or Bui Vien/Pham Ngu Lao areas of Saigon. Any hotels booked outside this area, guests will need to take a taxi to a closer pick up point. Grab is popular in Hanoi & Saigon & very cheap!
- Please take note that itineraries may vary from time to time and is at the discretion of our tour operators and their guides. We cannot be held responsible for any changes.
- Please note that all the services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation & deposit or payment to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- If any single trips are cancelled due to bad weather, a full refund will be made unless a reduced service has been given to the client in its place, then the difference will be refunded from payment made to Travel Agent Hanoi.
- Prices are stated in USD (US Dollars) as an indication only. All payments can be made in your own currency to be received in the local currency VND (Vietnamese Dong) & we will request the bank transfer payments to be made in VND at a rate set by Travel Agent Hanoi & its tour operators at the time of booking.
- Payment: We have various options for payment and it depends on certain circumstances which is employed and down to the discretion of Travel Agent Hanoi.
- In order to guarantee your booking, we require the following;
50% deposit by Bank Wire Transfer or credit card to our VND bank account. The second payment of 50% must be paid 30 days before arrival and any remaining balance is to be paid in VND cash on arrival.
- On some occasions, if the time to your arrival is more than 6 months away, we can take a 25% deposit on booking (unless domestic flights are in your package) and then 6 months before your arrival, a further 25% by wire transfer. 30 days before arrival 50% final payment will be paid.
- If your arrival time is very close, we can sometimes allow a deposit to be paid by PayPal to guarantee your booking. On your arrival you would then make full payment in VND cash and the deposit returned to you online.
- Payments for package holidays are to be made to our VND bank account by bank transfer. All bank charges levied by the sending, intermediary & receiving banks relating to transfers to Travel Agent Hanoi must be paid by the Clients. Payments for single tours can be made by credit card but all fees must be paid by the client.
- Credit card payments are permitted for Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Union Pay and American Express, all payments will incur a 3.85% credit card fee. The credit card holder paying for the holiday with Travel Agent Hanoi must be the person travelling to Vietnam as per the booking confirmation.
- Only guests who have booked with Travel Agent Hanoi are permitted to travel in private cars for transfers between airports, cities/towns or villages. Any extra members who have not booked with Travel Agent Hanoi who wish to share these private transfers must pay an admin fee of US$20 per person per way.
Hanoi Formula 1 Grand Prix Conditions:
- The client understands that once he/she has confirmed & clicked “Approve Proposal” on their itinerary for their Formula 1 package & sent full payment. No refunds are possible for hotels or F1 tickets due to the highly popular special event.
- Formula 1 Grand Prix do not offer refunds for tickets bought and paid for and so Travel Agent Hanoi are not liable for any problems arising from the customer being unable to make the trip to Vietnam for this event.
- Purchased ticket(s) are non-cancellable and non-refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to:
(a) the non-appearance of any particular person, group or personality such as a team, rider, performer or band (whether advertised or not);
(b) any variation to the on-track Event program, conveniences and attractions such as postponement or cancellation of any part of the Formula One program by race stewards;
(c) any variation to the off-track Event program, conveniences and attractions such as postponement or cancellation of any entertainment, amusements or interactive display;
(d) any adverse weather conditions; and
(e) any other circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
Cancellation of an Event: The Ticket is purchased for the relevant Event. No Tickets are transferable to other events.
If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you may be entitled to receive this amount fully or partially, depending the circumstances in question.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by email with a valid reason. All cancellations after confirmation and deposit paid will incur a 10% admin charge in addition to the following fees plus any other charges by hotels, airlines and other partners of Travel Agent Hanoi.
- The following rules apply for cancellations in addition to any fees levied by our partners:Between 90 days and date of booking confirmation: 10% of total tour costBetween 60 and 90 days before arrival: 20% of total tour costBetween 31 and 60 days before arrival: 40% of total tour cost
Between 15 and 30 days before arrival: 60% of total tour cost
Between 1 and 14 days before arrival: 100% of total tour cost
- We may be able to reschedule your planned itinerary to a later date if you have extenuating circumstances. This will incur an admin fee per person plus any charges payable by hotels or tour operators. This will only be done at the discretion of Travel Agent Hanoi and on a per client basis.
- If your itinerary has been moved to a later date due to any circumstances, the above cancellation rules apply from the original itinerary planned and not the later date.
Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these terms & conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our obligations to you are affected by any circumstances which we or the supplier of the service in question could not have avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. These circumstances can include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster, weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to Vietnam or Cambodia (where applicable) and all similar events outside our control or the control of the supplier concerned.
- Keep your booking safe with Travel Agent Hanoi during the Covid-19 pandemic. Due to the unpredictable situation with the Covid-19 pandemic & travel restrictions around the world. We are still taking bookings during 2020 for all travellers wishing to visit Vietnam in 2020 or 2021. If you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 travel restrictions ONLY (and have paid 25%+ deposit) such as Vietnam not allowing entry for your nationality or the country you are travelling from not permitting travel for the period of your booking. We will permit a travel credit* allowing you to still keep your holiday safe with us until such time as travel restrictions are lifted.*Travel credit valid for up to 2 years from date of arrival. The price of the package is subject to change due to hotels and tours increasing their prices annually. Name changes permissible subject to domestic flights or train tickets name change charges.
Travel Agent Hanoi
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information travelagenthanoi.com receives from its customers is strictly private and not given out to any third parties. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. We do not take credit card information online as security for our clients.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way from time to time. You may provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information or process your product order and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with travelagenthanoi.com customer support or queries.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by your registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned as soon as possible.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect travelagenthanoi.com copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through this website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters (“Personal Data”).
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, travelagenthanoi.com may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of travelagenthanoi.com, its customers or third parties.
Finally, if there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), or a sale or transfer of its assets, customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality, or could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. And finally we would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
travelagenthanoi.com does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of travelagenthanoi.com, its customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
travelagenthanoi.com strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
This website contains links to other websites. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that travelagenthanoi.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.