Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by travelagenthanoi.com. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of travelagenthanoi.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, travelagenthanoi.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its contents are the copyright of travelagenthanoi.com licence number 0106819663 – © 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Travel Agent Hanoi - Terms & Conditions
TOUR INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Professional and experienced English speaking guide on all tours
- Vietnamese typical food at local restaurants
- All transfers are in comfortable vehicles with air-conditioning
- All entrance fees to attractions
- All hotels and tours as mentioned
- Domestic airfares where mentioned
- All food mentioned in itinerary on tours and at Hotels - B - Breakfast L - Lunch - D - Dinner
- 24/7 hotline customer services during the trip
- Downloadable App showing your full itinerary
- Other airfares (including international airfares from & to home country)
- Visas & any associated fees (All guests must ensure they have the correct Visas to enter Vietnam)
- Other meals not clearly described in the program
- Travel insurance (currently $10k per person is required to enter Vietnam - subject to change)
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry
- No drinks with any meals
- We can provide general information about visa requirements for your trip, but this is for guidance only and it remains your responsibility to check the requirements before you travel. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
- Please ensure that all your travel, passport, visa and insurance documents and any procedures required to enter Vietnam such as COVID testing, are in order before you travel. Any problems with such documents is not the responsibility of Travel Agent Hanoi.
- Travel Agent Hanoi are not liable for any accidents caused or not caused by our/any drivers in cars, buses, trains or flights. This will need to be covered by your own medical travel insurance.
- Travel Agent Hanoi offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Travel Agent Hanoi does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, customer agrees that Travel Agent Hanoi acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Travel Agent Hanoi shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.
- The cost of air tickets & timings are subject to change by the airlines, we will notify the client as soon as this happens and update the App.
- The cost of Halong Bay entrance fees are subject to change from time to time by the government or Halong Bay Port authority. If these are increased at any time after the booking has been quoted, monies transferred or completed, it is beyond our control and therefore this extra will need to be charged to the client.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Please be advised that some hotels in the remote regions of North Vietnam do not have star ratings and may not be as you expect from a hotel in your home country. They are chosen because they are clean and comfortable but we cannot be responsible if you feel these are not up to standard. It’s an adventure and so some places need to be taken with that in mind.
- Some homestays in the northern regions and southern Mekong delta areas can sometimes have vermin or extra additional insects staying or venturing in to your rooms. This is the countryside and cannot be helped in such cases. If you feel like this is not for you please choose the hotel version.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 2pm on arrival day till 12pm on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired. (sometimes our hotel partners are able to accommodate an early check in if rooms are available)
- All airport transfers are included but if arrival and departure times are not disclosed before quote agreed & pick up and drop off are between the hours of 10pm - 7am, extra fees will be levied.
- All tours pick up at guests hotel as long as they are in central areas of each city throughout Vietnam, for example and not limited to, the Old Quarter area of Hanoi, Bui Vien/Pham Ngu Lao areas of Saigon, Old Quarter Hoi An. Any hotels booked by the client and is outside this area, guests will need to take a taxi to a closer pick up point. Grab is popular in Hanoi & Saigon & very cheap!
- Please take note that itineraries may vary from time to time and is at the discretion of our tour operators and their guides. We cannot be held responsible for any changes.
- Please note that all the services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation & deposit or payment to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- If any single tours are cancelled due to bad weather, a full refund will be made unless a reduced service has been given to the client in its place, then the difference will be refunded from payment made to Travel Agent Hanoi.
- Only guests who have booked with Travel Agent Hanoi (including named guests) are permitted to travel in any vehicle for transfers between airports, cities/towns/villages or tours, hotels etc. Any extra members who have not booked with Travel Agent Hanoi who wish to share these private transfers with the client, the client is obliged to pay the fees laid out below or risk cancelling the complete tour with no refunds or responsibility of Travel Agent Hanoi:Airport transfer - US$75 per person per way.
Any destination to any destination - US$300 per person per way.
- Once you have clicked “Approve Proposal” on your itinerary, or we have received a deposit or full payment, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions laid out here.
Payment Conditions: (Small groups 1 - 10 pax — FIT Only)
***For large groups of 10 or more people, payment conditions will be on a case by case basis, please consult Travel Agent Hanoi before booking.***
- Prices are stated in VND. All payments can be made in your own currency.
- In order to guarantee your booking, we require at least a 50% deposit (small groups only) by online payment service, Bank Wire Transfer to our VND bank account, or by credit card. The second payment must be paid 30 days before arrival (unless domestic flights are required then we require at least 3 months, if applicable) and any remaining balance is to be paid in VND cash on arrival.
- On some occasions, if the time to your arrival is more than 6 months away, we can take a 25% deposit on booking (unless domestic flights are in your package) and then 6 months before your arrival, a further 25% 30 days before arrival the final payment will be paid (with conditions as above).
- All bank charges levied by the sending, intermediary & receiving banks or credit card charges, relating to payment to Travel Agent Hanoi must be paid by the Clients.
- Credit card payments are permitted for MasterCard, Visa, JCB, Union Pay and American Express, all payments will incur a 3% credit card fee (subject to change). The credit card holder paying for the holiday with Travel Agent Hanoi must be the person travelling to Vietnam as per the booking confirmation.
Cancellations: (Small groups 1 - 10 pax — FIT Only)
***For large groups of 10 or more people, cancellation policies are different with our tour operators, transport operators and hotels, therefore will be on a case by case basis, please consult Travel Agent Hanoi before booking.***
- All cancellations must be received in writing by email with a valid reason.
- All cancellations more than 60 days to arrival and/or after confirmation and deposit/payment paid
will incur a 20% fee. Or if sooner, see below!
- Between 60 and 30 full days before arrival: 25% of total tour cost
- Between 29 and 15 full days before arrival: 30% of total tour cost
- Between 14 days and the day of arrival, including a no show: 100% of total tour cost*
- All cancellations are added to any other charges by hotels (*some hotels & tours require full non-refundable payment on booking this will be added to the cancellation charges), airlines and other
partners of Travel Agent Hanoi, except in the case of a 100% charge.
- We can usually defer & reschedule your trip to a later date if you have extenuating circumstances. This may incur charges payable by hotels, airlines, transport services or tour operators. This will only be done at the discretion of Travel Agent Hanoi and on a per client basis.
- If, after finalizing and agreeing on the proposed itinerary, paid deposits or made full payment & need to change the itinerary in anyway, we may charge an admin fee to the client. If the number of days is less or the number of guests travelling has reduced in numbers since agreeing the proposal, we will not refund the difference.
- If you have deferred your trip to a later date and then changed the itinerary in anyway, we will charge an admin fee to make any changes. Also, if the itinerary is shortened from the original itinerary, and/or the number of guests travelling has reduced, the difference in price will not be refunded.
- If your itinerary has been moved to a later date due to any circumstances, or is a deferred trip, the above cancellation rules apply from the original itinerary planned date and not the later date. Therefore, if you have made part or full payment for a trip with us and then unable to travel on your original dates & then decide to cancel after being deferred, no refund will be made to you.
- If you are already on your trip in Vietnam and you need to cancel at short notice for any reason and cut short your trip. You will be fully liable for any extra fees incurred & any extra services required which are not part of the original itinerary and no refund will be offered for any part of the trip you have not completed.
Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances:
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these terms & conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our obligations to you are affected by any circumstances which we or the supplier of the service in question could not have avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. These circumstances can include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster, weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to Vietnam or Cambodia (where applicable) and all similar events outside our control or the control of the supplier concerned.
- COVID - Any client who tests positive on arrival or during the trip, or does not acquire the necessary documents or adhere to the correct procedures to enter Vietnam, or in any way unable to start or continue with the itinerary, must pay for all transport, fees, charges, or hospital bills through their travel insurance. Travel Agent Hanoi is not liable for any such cases and will not refund the cost of the trip.
Travel Agent Hanoi
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information travelagenthanoi.com receives from its customers is strictly private and not given out to any third parties. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. We do not take credit card information online as security for our clients.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way from time to time. You may provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information or process your product order and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with travelagenthanoi.com customer support or queries.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by your registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned as soon as possible.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect travelagenthanoi.com copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through this website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters (“Personal Data”).
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, travelagenthanoi.com may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of travelagenthanoi.com, its customers or third parties.
Finally, if there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), or a sale or transfer of its assets, customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality, or could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. And finally we would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
travelagenthanoi.com does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of travelagenthanoi.com, its customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
travelagenthanoi.com strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
This website contains links to other websites. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that travelagenthanoi.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.