Danang Bucket List
Danang has become the central hub for this region due to its international airport. With Hoi An just 40 minutes away and Hue along the Hai Van Pass around 3 hours journey time. It is ideal for travellers to visit and chalk off items on their Danang bucket list.
A new architects dream like design has come on the scene at Danang, namely the Golden Bridge. It has now become the selfie capital of Vietnam with hordes of tourists taking their cameras to this monumental structure. The "hands of god" seemingly holding up the bridge for all to see is magnificent and one to add to your Danang bucket list for sure!
Danang is most famous though for its long stretches of golden sandy beaches at My Khe, My An, Non Nuoc. Although access to the beach front is now closed off due to luxury resorts lining the shore. There are still places for you to enter the beach and walk along this beautiful stretch.
Along with beaches and selfie capitals Danang certainly has a lot to offer. So we have written a DMZ bucket list to help you when you chalk them off when you arrive.
Things to do in Danang!
- Watch the fiery dragon bridge illuminate the skies
- Take the longest single cable car ride up to Ba Na Hills
- Visit Marble Mountain
- Take a selfie on the Golden Bridge
- Sunbathe on the golden sandy beaches
- Take a motorbike ride along the Hai Van Pass
- Take a look at the largest collection of Cham artifacts at the Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Choose left or right gates at the Cao Dai Temple
- Take a day trip to Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visit the My Son Ruins for a half day trip
- Take photos at Son Tra (Monkey Mountain) Peninsular
- Enjoy a seafood dinner along My An Beach
- Visit the Hindu caves of Thuy Son
- SNap away at Linh Ong Pagoda
- Take afternoon tea at one of the luxury resorts on the beach front
- Stand by the 3 giant Buddha statues at Phap Lam Pagoda
- Visit the Rooster Church at Con Ga (Danang Cathedral)